Wednesday, December 22, 2010
WIP Wednesday - Christmas edition
There are only 3 more sleeps until Christmas ... and I'm VERY close to being ready. Today my lovely sister in law took the kids for the afternoon so I could get some crafting done. Here's my progress:
1. Purple quilt
- this week I finished the quilting and I am busily working on the hand sewing of the binding.
2. December Daily 2010
- I am continuing to keep up with the journalling and the photographing. That's where it will stay though until I have more time (like in January ha ha). I'm finding that I'm enjoying the journalling much more this year because I'm just doing it right on the final product. The past few years I was taking notes and then journalling later - I like this year's system much better.
3. Superhero capes and Pj bottoms
- this afternoon I finished the 4 pj bottoms and 2 of the capes. I have about an hour left to finish this project (my husband has graciously said I can work on it tomorrow too - and he'll occupy the kids.)
4. Mystery Christmas gift (2 of them)
- I actually came up with the idea and completed the projects this weekend ... pictures to follow after Christmas.
This week's stats:
1. New Projects: 2
2. Completed Projects: 2
3. Currently in Progress: 20
Posted by Kimberly White at 22:09