Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WIP Wednesday

It's Work In Progress Wednesday ... and only 10 days till Christmas. I've got some work to do!



Quilting:
1. Purple Quilt:
Using this walking foot quite alot these days. Just about done the quilting ... I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I did learn something in this process - I'm not good at eyeballing straight lines. So I have been using a masking tape line to follow to make my random diagonal lines.

Scrapbooking:
2. Daily December 2010:
I'm doing really well with keeping up with journalling and taking pictures. I may be working on this project in January to finish it up.

Sewing:
3. Super hero Capes and Jammies:
- all the fabric has been cut out and some the jammies just need hems and waistbands. I learned something here too ... always bring the pattern to the fabric store (or have a firm plan for how much to buy.) When I went to buy the fabric originally, I was really not sure what I needed or what kind of fabric I wanted. I thought I needed 1 meter of fabric for each cape but the lady at the store convinced me I only needed 1/2 a meter. She was wrong ... so back to the store I went hoping I could find the same fabric (it was on for 70%). Thankfully it was still there and at the same price.

This week's stats:
1. New Projects: 0
2. Completed Projects: 0
3. Currently in Progress: 20

5 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, I have to search your site now to see this purple quilt. I love purple and haven't done one yet!

Diane said...

Good job keeping up with the december pictures...

Lee said...

Yeah, I learned that lesson about straight lines myself not that long ago. : ) Masking tape is my friend!

Can't wait to see the finished quilt. Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday!

Jude said...

go Kim!!!!!

A Girl said...

we have all learned that lesson about staight lines...LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails