This week has been quite tough ... I'm doing a lot of night time parenting (all three kids have needed me and I'm TIRED). I've done very little this week crafty speaking =) Here goes:
1. Purple quilt - this has been done for quite some time, but I was finally able to give it to my wonderful friend Leona. You can see pictures on this post.
2. Drum stick bag. My son Joel asked on Sunday for a place to put his drum sticks. A few quick seams and voila!
1. Master bedroom quilt. I have a rule in quilting - to finish what you start before you go on ... I didn't do that with this one and it's feeling kinda stale. Especially because I have so many cool ideas swirling around in my head for new ones. It's my goal to finish the quilt top this week.
1. Joshua baby book
2. Romance mini
3. 2008 Week in the Life
4. 2010 Daily December - I got quite a bit done on this one ... still more to do!
5. February One Little Word Course project (photographing my word in the world ...)
1. from 2010
This week's stats:
1. New Projects:2
2. Completed Projects: 1
3. Abandoned projects: 0
3. Currently in Progress: 11
Sometimes I wonder how all you crafty people out there pump out so many quilts! It takes me months to make one! And how do you keep your houses clean and your families fed?