Pages

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Well, another week has flown by. I think my house is now messier than last week, and I still haven't even dug out my cutting table so that I can work on my quilt. I wonder, is that because I haven't been sleeping much, or because I'm busy with other things, or because I'm not that excited about the quilt I have assigned myself to start working on again (probaly a little of each)? I have been looking at lots of flickr inspiration and thought I'd share some of my favorites with you here:



1. Hope Valley Patchwork Squares, 2. Hope Valley Quilt back, 3. Urban Lattice quilt top, 4. Bee Creative block-Jenn, 5. Binding Fabric for FFA2 Kitchen Windows Quilt, 6. Innocent Crush Rectangle Squared quilt, 7. Lotus Patchwork Quilt - finished, 8. Sample Block for Joy Circle January do.Good Stitches, 9. far far away 2 quilt, 10. Modern boys doll quilt, 11. Almost Squares - Orange Flower, 12. Hideaway quilt, 13. modern munki munki martian quilt, 14. Green Quilt, 15. aqua red babyquilt , 16. Autum's September block

Back to the reason for this post =)

Quilting:
1. Master bedroom quilt. (no work done so far this week)

Scrapbooking:
1. Joshua baby book ( I pulled this out and put holes in the pages and binder rings in the holes. Starting to think about the photos and stories I want to add - this was a very special gift from my blogland scrappy friends and I've never added anything to it because of being afraid I'd wreck it. How ridiculous! I'm going to use this precious gift in the way they intended!)
2. Romance mini (also dug out. Considering abandoning this project as it is still waiting for me from 2007!)
3. 2008 Week in the Life (finished! WOOHOO! Can you believe it was really just printing and editing to finish this project that's been hanging over my head for 2 years!)
4. 2010 Daily December (no work done this week)
5. February One Little Word Course project (photographing my word in the world ...)

Blog books: (no work done this week)
1. 2007
2. 2008
3. 2009
4. 2010

Photo books: (no work done this week)
1. from 2010

This week's stats:
1. New Projects:0
2. Completed Projects: 1
3. Abandoned projects: 0
3. Currently in Progress: 10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails