Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rainbow Challenge




My friend Corey put out a challenge on her blog to capture rainbows with our kids. This is what Joel and I came up with! I've also been really wanting to do some scrapbooking so I thought this challenge would be a perfect way to jump back into it!

Thought I'd also post about what the rainbow symbolizes - so thankful for God and his promises!


Then God said, “I am giving you a sign of my covenant with you and with all living creatures, for all generations to come. I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. When I send clouds over the earth, the rainbow will appear in the clouds, and I will remember my covenant with you and with all living creatures. Never again will the floodwaters destroy all life. Genesis 9:12-15

1 comment:

Corey said...

YAY! I'm so glad you did this AND made a scrapbook page too! that is awesome. And don't you just love this promise from God? I have to keep reminding myself of it since it's been raining for like a month straight!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails