Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Is is Wednesday already? It has been snowing here - it's ridiculous how much snow. Today I had to back up and try to get into my driveway 3 times - the snow was deep and the ice slippery! On with the crafty list:
1. Cathedral Quilt Sampler: I finished this last night. I've decided it'll be a mug rug. It's about 4.5 inches square. I've also decided I really don't like the hand sewing at all - but I will try the machine sewing method. Thanks to Elizabeth D. for the link. You can find it on Hyena in Petticoats blog.
1. Master bedroom Quilt: at a stand still. This week I'll start quilting it - I promise =) (I'm a little intimidated by how big it is).
2. Lizzy House Quilt: I finished the quilt top this week. Woohoo! It feels good! I just worked away whenever I had a couple minutes. If I do another patchwork quilt, I want to have all the blocks divided evenly by row or 9s ... I had quite a few more orange ducks and ran out of green ducks, blue stripes and blue circles. I think it turned out good though! Josh still says that it's way too big =)
1. Joshua baby book
2. Romance mini
3. 2010 Daily December
4. One Little Word Course project. Continuing to work on my March prompt. We went bowling - our family adventure! Much joy and smiles and fun was had!
Blog books: (no work done this week)
Photo books: (no work done this week)
1. from 2010
This week's stats:
1. New Projects:0
2. Completed Projects: 1
3. Abandoned projects: 0
4. Currently in Progress: 12
PS. I'm so excited! I've been drooling over Denyse Schmidt's Hope Valley collection and I now have some on it's way! More WIPs here we come!