A busy week has flown by again. And I'm happy to report that I have made some progress in the crafty department!
1. Master Bedroom Quilt: I finished the back, a completely different style than I usually do! I usually use white flannel and a strip of fabric to echo the front. This quilt back is inspired by this quilt back on flickr which was actually the reason I wanted to make this quilt in the first place! I was thankful for my husband's input the day I was making the quilt back - I was nervous that the orange might be too much - we experimented with white but I'm glad we decided to be bold! You can see a picture of the front of my quilt on this post.
2. Patchwork quilt. I have been really drawn to patchwork quilts on flickr lately. I also have been wanting to buy new fabric and it's not in my budget at the moment ... so I looked through my stash and I'm going to use up the Lizzy House Red Letter Day fabric I bought last year - a stash busting project! Hooray!
3. Mug Rugs: Last week I spent some time playing and made two little mug rugs. A fun and satisfying project - I really like how quick they are to make!
1. Joshua baby book
2. Romance mini
3. 2010 Daily December
4. February One Little Word Course project (some work done here see this post).
Blog books: (no work done this week)
5. 2011 (I started working on this one ... this is such a big job)
Photo books: (no work done this week)
1. from 2010
This week's stats:
1. New Projects:2
2. Completed Projects: 1
3. Abandoned projects: 0
4. Currently in Progress: 12