This has been quite the crafty week! I've been getting some sleep ... and therefore everything seems to be rolling better! Hooray!
1. God keeps his promises mug rug: I needed a birthday present for my sister Kara - I went to 3 different stores and couldn't find what I wanted (in my budget). Three stores were all my kids could handle so I settled on making her a mug rug and giving her a cheque! I have been enjoying seeing all the rainbow inspiration out in blogland and flickr and so that inspired my latest little rug. I like that they are quick to make - it feels like I've accomplished something! =)
1. Master bedroom quilt: sandwiched! Hooray! This is a big quilt - I used over 200 safety pins (I bought two boxes of 100 and then used up most of the ones I already had - so closer to 300). I'm seriously considering basting the sandwich with spray adhesive next time. I've had some trouble in the past with the back not being perfect and having to rip out quilting stitches. Hoping this won't happen for this quilt. Two questions: a) what kind of basting do you use? b) how would you quilt this one? I'm considering wonky straight, OR echo of all the squares and free motion around the flowers.
2. Lizzy House quilt: I'm having so much fun with this one! I've been sewing it in 9 patches (random) because I have 9 different fabrics I'm using. It's so much fun to put together a quilt top!
I haven't worked on anything in the scrapbooking realm for a while. This weekend I got to play with my stuff and teach my sister in law Allison a little about photoshop elements - that was fun times! I'm starting to long for this part of my creativity ... I feel some pages coming!
1. Joshua baby book
2. Romance mini
3. 2010 Daily December
4. February One Little Word Course project.
Blog books: (no work done this week)
Photo books: (no work done this week)
1. from 2010
This week's stats:
1. New Projects:1
2. Completed Projects: 1
3. Abandoned projects: 0
4. Currently in Progress: 12