Happy Work in Progress Wednesday! The weeks are just flying by, and I'm happy to report that spring is here! I have been really focusing on my house this week, but I have managed to sneak some time in for crafting too =)
1. Master bedroom quilt: I'm STILL quilting this ... it's taking forever! I have 23 more squares to freemotion quilt - I'm echoing the flowers in the squares as inspired by Kaffe Fassett (in the quilt I made from his pattern he suggested quilting around the flowers).
2. Lizzy House quilt: remains waiting to be sandwiched - I'm going to try spray adhesive and I'm a little nervous about trying it.
This week I have caught the scrapbooking bug ... I've scrapped two layouts (you can see my Welcome Spring layout here). This layout was inspired by a photo I saw on pinterest. Digi elements by: K Pertiet, A Victoria, Kasia Designs, Patti Knox, Lauren Reid, Karen Funk and Audrey Neal.
1. Joshua baby book
2. Romance mini
3. 2010 Daily December
4. One Little Word Course project. Starting to think about the April prompt.
Blog books: (no work done this week)
1. from 2010 (finished December 2010)
This week's stats:
1. New Projects:2
2. Completed Projects: 2
3. Abandoned projects: 0
4. Currently in Progress: 12