Pages

Monday, June 06, 2011

Craftyness

I haven't been doing anything crafty for a long time now. I've really been focusing on my house and getting back into the flylady groove. Although right now you can't tell - it looks like a bomb went off in my living room, I have started noticing a few very nice changes in our home. Clean bathrooms, a tidy house when I go to bed etc. It's good. We are also working on potty training Josh right now - actually he's mostly the one working on it - I'm encouraging and handing out stickers and keeping the bathroom clean.

So, craftyness has been on the back burner for awhile, and I miss it! I really need to baste and quilt Josh's Lizzy House quilt so that we can move him into a big boy bed soon! It's all ironed and ready for the inspiration to strike! I also have a patchwork quilt I want to make out of my Hope Valley fabric, and I want to get going on an Urban Lattice Quilt. I really like Lee's version over at Freshly Pieced.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails