Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January progress ...


This January I have not had much crafty stuff to show you.  But I have been working on my to do list.  So far I have:

1. Made a baby book for Olivia (ordered through Shutterfly)
2. Printed December's photos (shutterfly) and put them in an album
3. Used Booksmart to format my 2010 and 2011 blogs into books (looking forward to getting these in the mail)
4. Printed August - November 2011 and January 2012 photos (shutterfly again.  Looking forward to getting these in the mail too!).
5. Finished the January prompt for the OLW course I am taking.
6. Finished putting together my  2010 Daily December book.

My goal for February is to:

1. Start my new Master bedroom quilt.  I have had the fabric for almost a year now - Denyse Schmidt's beautiful Hope Valley line.  I am making a patchwork quilt inspired by this quilt by Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Do the February prompt for the OLW (One Little Word) course.
3. Clean up, declutter, and organize our office.

Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):

1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua's baby books (put pictures in the beautiful book my friends made for us, and make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to December 2010 and March to August 2011
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)
5. Hang up the photos and artwork we have framed on the walls of our house.
6. 2011 December daily - print photos and bind book

Lofty goals ... but 15 minutes at a time I can get it all done!  Go me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails