Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

March's progress

This is  how I talk about Work in Progress (WIP) from now on ... a  monthly progress post to keep me motivated.  

Progress made this month:











1. Continue with my Hope Valley Quilt.  Up to 19 blocks made (that's 14 this month)!  I work on this is tiny little chunks of time (usually whenever I walk into the office I spend a minute or two choosing fabric or sewing a block together).
2. February and March prompts for OLW course.  Completed!
3. Continue with office decluttering and cleanup.  Continuing to work on this!
4. Work on December Daily 2011.  I've started this ... 4 days of photos printed!
5. Photo book for March to May 2011 - need to get this printed!
6. Scrapbook page for the Hunters.
7. Commissioned work: wedding invitation and retreat pamphlet

My goals for April:
1. Hope Valley Quilt.  It would be nice to get all of the 36 blocks completed (17 to go).
2. April prompt for OWL course.
3. Office Declutter.
4. December Daily 2011 (print photos and bind book)

Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches).
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua's baby books (put pictures in the beautiful book my friends made for us, and make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to November 2010 and June to August 2011
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)
5. Hang up the photos and artwork we have framed on the walls of our house.

Lofty goals ... but 15 minutes at a time I can get it all done! Go me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails