Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

April's Progress


Here is April's progress report:

My goals and what I accomplished for April:
1. Hope Valley Quilt.  I got all 36 blocks completed and am very close to having the top completed!  Woohoo! 
2. April prompt for OLW course. This is complete - a photo and a letter to be read in one year.
3. Office Declutter.  Haven't worked on this lately.
4. December Daily 2011 Printed 4 more days - completed 8 days so far - 23 days of photos to print and then bind.

My goals for May:
1. Hope Valley Quilt.  Complete the top, sew together warm and natural batting, start on back (need to buy flannel, thread for quilting, adhesive, and a new walking foot).
2. May prompt for OLW course.
3. December Daily 2011. Print 23 days and bind book.
4. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.

Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches). 
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua's baby books (put pictures in the beautiful book my friends made for us, and make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to November 2010 and June to August 2011 and 2012
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)

Lofty goals ... but 15 minutes at a time I can get it all done! Go me!

1 comment:

Tamara Hampton said...

I love 15 min at a time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails