Pages

Friday, October 05, 2012

September Progress



So I know it's odd to start my progress report of last month's crafty endeavours with a picture of me in an airplane (flying) but I think it's appropriate.  September was my month to learn to fly - as in ground school at our local aviation academy.  3 weeks of extensive information ... I have so much to learn!  Anyway, I hope that explains my lack of craftyness ...


September Progress:
1. Commissioned Quilt - I made one square this month - 12 to go (but happily, today I've spent 2.5 hours on this project and have all the white pieces cut out, and two more stars done.)
2. August and September OLW prompts  - August is done, September I've been considering the prompt
3. Studying for ground training (I'm learning to become a pilot so I can FLY!)
4. Photo book for April and May 2012 done (Shutterfly was having a sale!)

October Goals:
1. Commissioned Quilt - I would like to have the top completed by the end of the month (might be a lofty goal as it takes me about 45 minutes to make a star).
2. September and October prompts
3. Continue studying for flying!

Other projects that are on my list (for me to tackle in the future):
1. Use the beautiful fabric sent to me from Jolene (Blue Elephant Stitches). 
2. Make a quilt for Olivia (I already have the fabric)
3. Joshua's baby books (put pictures in the beautiful book my friends made for us, and make him a shutterfly baby book).
4. Deal with my photos:
a) print and put in albums Sept 2009 to November 2010, and 2012 (June to present)
b) deal with the huge box of photos under my desk (2005-2009)
5. Hang up photos and artwork we have framed on our walls.
6. December Daily 2011.

Lofty goals -- 15 minutes at a time and it will all get done =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails