Saturday, January 20, 2007
"What are your essentials? If you had to get rid of everything and just keep a modest amount, what would be on your list? The challenge this week is easy: draft up a list of your essentials. What do you reach for time after time? " -Ali Edwards-
Here are my essentials:
1. Computer - mostly for blogging and inspiration (but also scanning and journalling)
2. Creative Memories photo chopper thingy - love this piece of equipment
3. Fiskars cutter - especially when I have a new blade!
4. Black ink
5. My swirly stamps and my frame stamps and my little typewriter stamps
6. Black Zig Writer pen
7. Patterned paper ... love stuff with swirls
8. Cardstock ... love using black or white
9. Embellishments ... especially chipboard letters
10. Adhesive ... glue dots and lines, double sided tape runner
11. Ribbon! Love it!
14. Corner rounder
15. Bone folder
That's about it. So glad to have found something that makes me so happy and peaceful all at the same time!