Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Frazzled

Just got home from work ... worked a four hour shift in ER and well, I'm feeling a bit frazzled. It was busy busy busy and I needed help and got it which was good. I just wish I had a strategy to stay in peace even when it gets so stressful and I feel like I'm being pulled in a million directions. Guess I need to rely on that wisdom from above =) (it all comes back to those words of the year!). So now I'm going to go check out all your blogs and wind down before I crawl into bed. I always need to unwind after I work before I can go to sleep, otherwise my brain is swirling with thoughts!

1 comment:

Ronda Palazzari said...

Wishing you piece during those times. My trick is to breath. Find a little quite place and breath, even if it just for a minute. There is a reason why you are doing what you are doing. I salute you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails