This week's progress:
a) Green Kaffe Quilt: I finished the quilting on Saturday and am in the process of hand sewing the binding. A big thanks to my friend Shirley for teaching me how to make the stitches invisible. It looks so much more beautiful than my other attempts at sewing on binding!
b) Purple Quilt: yesterday I made the sandwich! Today I'm considering my options about how to quilt it. Thinking that I will try random straight stitches (inspired by a post on the Film on the Fridge Blog).
- 2009 December Daily - still working on the journalling.
3. New Projects:
- 2010 Daily December (this starts next week ... I'd better get cracking on starting this!)
- fabric bought for some Christmas presents for my boys
- idea swirling around for sewing a little something for my Olivia
- wanting to join the Urban Lattice Quilt along with Me? A Mom -- in the new year
This week's stats:
1. New Projects: 4
2. Completed Projects: 0
3. Currently in Progress: 21
Wow, do I ever have a lot of projects. I'm enjoying this WIP Wednesday post though ... I feel a little more organized and less like all these crafty projects are hanging over my head.
PS. A few of you had some questiions about my Kaffe Quilt and my sewing machine. I answered them in this post.